VERSIONE ELETTRONICA SCARICABILE
INSTALLAZIONE PER SINGOLO COMPUTER - VERSIONE WINDOWS
licenze per utenti aggiuntivi disponibili; quotazione su richiesta
IMO-Vega is an essential tool for anyone involved in shipping: shipowners and operators, shipbuilders, classification societies, casualty investigators, governments, insurers and underwriters, port authorities, surveyors and many others.
The IMO-Vega Database, developed jointly by IMO and Det Norske Veritas (DNV GL AS), puts all the necessary information at your fingertips. Given year of build, ship type, ship size, cargo, trade area and flag, IMO-Vega will quickly identify the requirements applicable to the ship in question.
Unlike other, similar products, IMO-Vega contains historical data including regulations which have been superseded. In the context of Port State Control, for example, access to the correct historical regulations is essential.
The IMO-Vega subscription includes up-to-date texts, with all amendments adopted up to October 2019, of the following IMO requirements:
- 1974 SOLAS Convention, including 1978 and 1988 Protocols and all amendments
- 1966 Load Lines Convention, including 1988 and 2003 Protocols
- MARPOL 73/78, including all amendments
- 1978 and 1995 STCW Convention and Code, with amendments
- 1972 Collision Regulations
- 1969 Tonnage Convention
- 2004 Ballast Water Management Convention
- International Bulk Chemical (IBC) Code, with amendments
- International Gas Carrier (IGC) Code, with amendments
- International Safety Management (ISM) Code
- International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code
- International Code of Safety for High-Speed Craft (HSC Code) 1994 and 2000
- Code of Safe Practice for Solid Bulk Cargoes (IMSBC)
- International Grain Code
- Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing (CSS), as amended
- Code of Safe Practice for Ships Carrying Timber Deck Cargoes, as amended
- 1989 MODU Code, as amended in 1991
- International Code of Signals
- MLC Maritime Labour Conventions
- International Life-Saving Appliance (LSA) Code
- Recommendations on the Safe Use of Pesticides in Ships.
- International Convention on Oil Pollution Preparedness, Response and Co-operation (OPRC), 1990
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Seas (UNCLOS)
- OPRC-HNS Protocol 2000
- Hong Kong International Convention for the Safe and Environmentally Sound Recycling of Ships, 2009
- IAMSAR Manual: Volumes I, II and III
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code.
Whereas only the most known requirements are listed above, the database also contains most safety-related documents issued by IMO such as circulars, resolutions, etc.
IMO-Vega is presently available in two formats: electronic download and internet subscription. The latter is updated regularly throughout the year.
Once purchased, the subscription is available from any computer, whilst the electronic download are linked to a specific computer. Internet access is required for the subscription and to install the download.