EDIZIONE ELETTRONICA - INSTALLAZIONE PER SINGOLO COMPUTER - VERSIONE WINDOWS
Edizione originale in lingua inglese dell'International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code, aggiornato al 40° emendamento, applicabile a livello internazionale su base volontaria dal 1° gennaio 2021 e obbligatoriamente dal 1° giugno 2022.
This IMO digital publication (e-reader) is in EBK format for use on a single computer/laptop with our Windows-based e-reader software, "The IMO Bookshelf".
Amendment 40-20 includes revisions to various sections of the Code and to transport requirements for specific substances. It is mandatory as from 1 June 2022 but may be applied by Administrations in whole or in part on a voluntary basis from 1 January 2021.
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7) contains:
- general provisions, definitions and training
- packing and tank provisions
- consignment procedures
- construction and testing of packagings, IBCs, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tank vehicles
- transport operations.
Volume 2 contains:
- part 3 (Dangerous Goods List, special provisions and exceptions)
- Appendix A (list of generic and N.O.S. proper shipping names) and Appendix B (glossary of terms)