In considerazione della continua fluttuazione del cambio dollaro/euro ci riserviamo il diritto di annullare qualsiasi ordine.
Versione elettronica scaricabile da web
Non viene fornito alcun CD-ROM ma un codice (activation code) che permette di scaricare immediatamente la versione elettronica e di attivarla su un singolo computer.
As adoption of electric cars, e-bikes increase and lithium batteries become lighter and last longer, the number of products relying on lithium batteries will only continue to grow.
Though a practical and efficient way to store energy, lithium batteries, if not properly designed, tested and manufactured can fail and catch fire. In addition, the stored energy and flammable electrolyte in the battery means that they must be prepared properly for shipping to reduce the potential risk to the transport system.
To help address this, we’ve put together the LBSR; a manual with all the information manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers, freight forwarders and others in the supply chain need to ensure compliance when shipping lithium batteries.
The LBSR covers all aspects of the shipping process from packaging requirements, labelling, marking and what to do if something goes wrong en route.
- Applicability (definitions, shipper responsibilities, caution, training, dangerous good security)
- Regulations (international legislation, dangerous goods carried by passengers, variations by state and operator, UN Manual of Tests and Criteria, subsection 38.3 )
- Classification (UN Numbers, Class 9 substances, classification scenarios, testing)
- Identification (list of dangerous goods, special provisions)
- Packing (combination packaging, quantity limits, UN specifications, overpacks, instructions, examples)
- UN specification packaging performance tests (test frequency, drop test, stacking test, reports, suppliers)
- Marking and labelling (marks, specifications, shipper’s responsibilities, examples)
- Documentation (declaration form instructions and examples, waybills,)
- Acceptance (checklists, refusals)
- Emergency response