VERSIONE WEB (ON LINE) - ABBONAMENTO ANNUALE - RINNOVO
N.B. acquistabile solo da chi è titolare di un abbonamento a "IMO-Vega database on the web" in corso, entro la data di scadenza dell'abbonamento stesso.
LICENZA SINGOLO UTENTE
licenze per utenti aggiuntivi disponibili; quotazione su richiesta
This is a yearly subscription to the IMO-Vega Database.
IMO-Vega is an essential tool for anyone involved in shipping: shipowners and operators, shipbuilders, classification societies, casualty investigators, governments, insurers and underwriters, port authorities, surveyors and many others.
The IMO-Vega Database, developed jointly by IMO and Det Norske Veritas (DNV), puts all the necessary information at your fingertips. Given year of build, ship type, ship size, cargo, trade area and flag, IMO-Vega will quickly identify the requirements applicable to the ship in question.
Unlike other, similar products, IMO-Vega contains historical data including regulations which have been superseded. Version 23 builds on the success of previous versions, adding further texts and enhancing the power of the database. In the context of Port State Control, for example, access to the correct historical regulations is essential.
The database includes the latest texts (up to and including October 20128) of IMO requirements such as the following, but not limited to:
- 1974 SOLAS Convention, including 1978 and 1988 Protocols and all amendments
- 1966 Load Lines Convention, including 1988 and 2003 Protocols
- MARPOL 73/78, including all amendments
- International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code.
- 1978 and 1995 STCW Convention and Code, with amendments
- 1972 Collision Regulations
- 1969 Tonnage Convention
- 2004 Ballast Water Management Convention
- International Bulk Chemical (IBC) Code, with amendments
- International Gas Carrier (IGC) Code, with amendments
- International Safety Management (ISM) Code
- International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code
- International Code of Safety for High-Speed Craft (HSC Code) 1994 and 2000
- International Maritime Solid Bulk Cargoes (IMSBC) and previous code, BC Code
- International Grain Code
- Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing (CSS), as amended
- Code of Safe Practice for Ships Carrying Timber Deck Cargoes, as amended
- IAMSAR Manual, volumes I. II & III
- International Code of Signals
- International Life-Saving Appliance (LSA) Code
- MLC Maritime Labour Conventions
- United Nation Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNLOCS)
Whereas only the most known requirements are listed above, the database also contains most safety-related documents issued by IMO such as circulars, resolutions, etc.
IMO-Vega is presently available in two formats: electronic download and internet subscription. The latter is updated regularly throughout the year.
Once purchased, the subscription is available from any computer, whilst the electronic download are linked to a specific computer. Internet access is required for the subscription and to install the download.